Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
daughter board error communication

My car turns well without error codes, The problem is when the car makes the output torque on launch,
CEL lights on, and kills VTEC, and run without VTEC the drag race, and returns VTEC to high RPM in 3rd Gear...
when I stop accelerating protected in 4000 RPM (limp mode).

Turn off and turn on the engine and CEL is off . (normal mode)

my battery is an Odyssey, Alternator send 14.5 volts in the battery, but in the kpro read 13.2 V, an drops to 11.5 when accelerating.

I changed alternator, battery, put more grounds in the engine.

Check continuity in the socket of the alternator to the PLUG B, PIN 10 y
and PIN 18 and all is OK.

in the PIN 10 read 8V, and in the PIN 10 read 8V,
and in the PIN 18 read 11.5 V.

My battery is located in the back seat (passenger) my car is CRX 90

What could be!!

Mi carro si enciende bien sin codigos de error, el problema es cuando el carro hace torque en el arrancon.
se enciende CEL, y se elimina el VTEC, termino corriendo sin VTEC, y vuelve a altas RPM en 3rd Cambio.... cuando dejo de acelerar se protege a las 4000 RPM (limp mode).

Apago y enciendo el Carro y se apaga la CEL.

mi Bateria es una Oddysey, el alternador marca 14.5 Volts en la bateria, pero en la KPRO me marca 13.2v, y baja hasta 11.5 cuando lo acelero,

Ya cambie de alternador, de bateria, puse mas tierras en el motor.

Cheque la continuidad en el socket del alternador a la PLUG B, PIN 10 y PIN 18y todo esta OK.

en el PIN 10 me marca voltage de 8 V,
y en el PIN 18 11.5 V.

Mi bateria esta localizada destras de el asiento del pasajero,(ES UN CRX 90)
que puede ser..!!!

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
poor quality battery cable that you are using on the extension?

Try to move the battery back in the engine bay and see if the code comes up again

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I had a problem similar to this with my car a while back. It would start and drive fine until I mashed on the throttle or raced at the track. I would then get a CEL mostly every time after shifting into another gear and car would die out. I checked everything, tried replacing ECUs, grounds, etc.. It turned out that my alternator wire connection at the fuse box was corroded/burnt colored and once I replaced that everything was perfect. You may want to double check all your power wires making sure they are the correct gauge and clean of any corrosion and bad connections.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ya man i have the same problem in my hatch i go to get on it and it pulls then bucks the shit out of me around 7-8k then it wont go pass for 4k i turn the key back then on and it run fine again.... just started doing it to me a few days ago... if i fix it i will let you know if you have have better luck then me please hit me up thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya man i have the same problem in my hatch i go to get on it and it pulls then bucks the shit out of me around 7-8k then it wont go pass for 4k i turn the key back then on and it run fine again.... just started doing it to me a few days ago... if i fix it i will let you know if you have have better luck then me please hit me up thanks
Encontro solucion, le agradeseria la compartiera tengo el mismo problema

1 - 8 of 8 Posts