Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i tried to datalog with kpro and had some issues, first its been a while since i hooked up my ecu to my laptop so of course i downloaded all the new driver software for it and hooked to my ecu. Now, after its connected i i turned my ignition to on and said "online ignition on". Then said by pushing f10 i can start datalogging. It gave me one code for the multiplexer which i disabled and no codes are showing. I also had a old version of hondata's kal so i uploaded the k20a-itr kal with the new version of kmanager. So everything changed after the 30 sec. wait and took it off closed loop and got some readings. Then i started it up and it would read all of my sensors for about 5 seconds and then thats it, I then pushed the throttle to see what it would read and it seems like it freezes and it stays at the readings it gave from the startup. So i then turned my car off exit out of kmanager unplug the usb then plug it back in open up kmanager and turn it to on position let my fuel pump prime and process repeated. I have a k20a-r with a hybrid-racing harness so im not to sure if its the harness or what. Any help would be great cause i cant street tune my engine until this is resolved.

Brian

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ive searched the forum and theres only one other member here thats having the same problem im having so i will try shielding my usb and use a different one if necessary. any input on this problem would be great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think the old kal file when reading with new kmanager, it gives different data or signal.
It happen to me recently while I am trying to download the old calibration from ecu using new Kmanager.

I end up losing the tuned calibration and using hondata provided calibration and haven't solve the problems yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts