1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
954 Posts
Kinda feel let down... you mentioned no dyno numbers but showed us dyno clips... you mentioned no 1/4 times but showed us your car at the track and cut the film when it was going to post the time on the boards.... weak sauce.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its ok after the event ill post up track times :). if your really curious about times or whatever you can pm me

·
Registered
234 Posts
Kinda feel let down... you mentioned no dyno numbers but showed us dyno clips... you mentioned no 1/4 times but showed us your car at the track and cut the film when it was going to post the time on the boards.... weak sauce.
dont feel bad some people actually street race for $ still nowadays and being how forums are these days ALOT of those people who street race venture onto the same forums, i think its a wise choice by this guy not to post up any numbers or dyno sheets, in my eyes if you want to see numbers put some $ up n line up next to him and see if your power is bigger then his..:up: darkness car looks great, continue doing your thing!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont feel bad some people actually street race for $ still nowadays and being how forums are these days ALOT of those people who street race venture onto the same forums, i think its a wise choice by this guy not to post up any numbers or dyno sheets, in my eyes if you want to see numbers put some $ up n line up next to him and see if your power is bigger then his..:up: darkness car looks great, continue doing your thing!
lol its not about hiding numbers to street race, car is getting ready for an event hopefully it puts down even better times then it did, but i will be sure to post up the new runs!!

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
If you just went across the street from the bays where you got your car tuned at, you could of picked up my 3 inch exhaust.. Literally... lol...

Nice Vid.. I was also curious about the times.. PM me.. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you just went across the street from the bays where you got your car tuned at, you could of picked up my 3 inch exhaust.. Literally... lol...

Nice Vid.. I was also curious about the times.. PM me.. :)
Now that you said that. i actually dynoed the car.. did alittle burnout and the guy came out. white guy talked to me about my crx. he told me about the exhaust but it had alittle crush bent and the setup i went with is just a straight pipe with alittle curve. he told me about your rex too

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Now that you said that. i actually dynoed the car.. did alittle burnout and the guy came out. white guy talked to me about my crx. he told me about the exhaust but it had alittle crush bent and the setup i went with is just a straight pipe with alittle curve. he told me about your rex too
lol.. Oh ok. He is actually here on the forums as well.... Well I didnt know about the crush bend on it but thanks for the FYI...... Yeah well im building another one now but I just don't know what to put it in. Might have to keep that one on the low low..... :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
come on mike you kno everyone is stock now a days lol.. but i pmed you with some more info :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts