Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I have these for sale. Just removed them from my swap. I will not take any parts or sensors off of them to sell separately. Everything works perfectly. Only shipping in the continental US. For faster response, you can text me at 773-426-8793.PayPal only. Depending on how soon you pay I can get it out the same day, and you can let me know your preferred carrier (I usually send items via FedEx).

OEM RBC intake manifold with MAP sensor. It is cut for K20a/z1 heads. The OEM booster port had been removed but will be included. The exposed hole was tapped and a bolt was placed there. I suppose one could weld it shut and run a line underneath. It includes a Karcepts TB adapter that has vacuum ports on it, one of which I used for the booster. It will include the AN fittings I used. $180 shipped

OEM Type S TB. Includes MAP sensor block off, Karcepts cruise control delete throttle rotor, KTuned throttle cable bracket and IACV rotation plate, MPC purge control block off, cleaned and working IACV, and Acuity TPS. $170 shipped

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts