Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i got a rsx-s 2.0l dohc i-vtec 200hp, with a 6 speed trani and wire harness and ecu and also the stock motor mounts, i would like to know if this engine would fit in a crx or any type of old civic, i know that a h22 prelude engine will fit with minors modification but i need to know if this engine will fit in this cars and what type of modifications would be needed other than moving motor mounts or having to cut the sides or the firewall.

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
It would easily fit in a 92+ Civic like the 92-95 Civic or the 96+ Civic. It will also fit in the CRX but more work is required. Since the del sol and the integra DC2 share the same engine bay as the 92-95 eg it will fit there too.

Check out this 92-95 EG

that is a type r but same engine really..

K20a.org has a lot of information and pics on these swaps...

In a few days, i will put up the gallery where you can see swapped cars like this

check out this CRX from TEAMPACMAN

www.k20a.org/home/index.php

Welcome to k20a.org

Nikos

·
Registered
414 Posts
Until Hasport releases their mounts,you will have to have custom mounts made for the swap..other than that,getting the engine mounted in the bay is no harder than other K series swaps.
Wiring is similar,but requires a different pinout for the plug at the drivers side underdash harness.If you plan to tackle the wiring yourself,plan to pick up a helms etm for the crx and rsx.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.