Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hasport harness is in good condition all i did was connect the fan wires to the neg side so it turns on with the ecu. The Avid Traction bar is also in good condition all i did was drill two holes on the top on the bars to install the radiator " it wont take away from the purpose on the traction bar." I will be supplying Brand new front lower control arms or they can be sold separte it's up to the buyer.

Hasport mounts are sold to schmuck
Hasport Harness 175.00 shipped
Avid Traction 150 plus shipping
I have a 89 cluster 130,xxx miles everything works, What ever you need for a crx is also for sale throw me offers.

Sorry about the pic i use my phone

Best way to get in contact with me is Cell phone # 347-219-3568

Here is the link to see the crx and some of the parts: http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=52604

·
Registered
16 Posts
do you by chance still have that k-pro?
and if not are you taking trades for that shell? looking to get rid of my DD prelude if you'll add cash. otherwise ill have to wait for sale.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The k-pro i'm keeping and i junked the shell so all i have left are the mounts, harness, traction bar and cluster and halo lights.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank u for the bump.... i lowered the price thats the best i can do, Its practically the lowest price i ever saw on this site.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts