Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time here.. Need a piece of advice.

Setup is k24a2.
I am trying to have a cooling adapter on my oil filter passage.. like the k20 and the k20a2. where the hose runs to the block heater water passage..Now I seen the k24a3 and the k24a1 crv with type s/r swap.. they had to drill that block heater water passage because the block was cast.. now on the k24a2 it has a plate covering that area.. just wondering if anyone had open that plate before and see if it is already pre drilled.. and my other question.. where should i run my return coolant line to?? :?:

·
Registered
599 Posts
cl9jack said:
First time here.. Need a piece of advice.

Setup is k24a2.
I am trying to have a cooling adapter on my oil filter passage.. like the k20 and the k20a2. where the hose runs to the block heater water passage..Now I seen the k24a3 and the k24a1 crv with type s/r swap.. they had to drill that block heater water passage because the block was cast.. now on the k24a2 it has a plate covering that area.. just wondering if anyone had open that plate before and see if it is already pre drilled.. and my other question.. where should i run my return coolant line to?? :?:
Last month's issue of Sport Compact Car had detailed pictures of that information. Here's a link to it.
http://www.ivtecdaily.com/rsx/tunedEPArticles.html

brian g

1 - 2 of 2 Posts