Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a coolant overflow tank, since there's no good spot for my OEM bottle. I see that Carbing has one (for more than $200), and there's a few other cool ones. I even saw a carbon fiber & aluminum catch can that I guess might work? One website was selling small plastic OEM Toyota bottles for certain applications. And some places have billet versions for other cars (Mini), that look like they would fit. I figured some of you have probably come up with something.

It's going in a '96 Civic, and I'm thinking I'll mount it in front of the drivers' shock tower/ behind the drivers' head light somewhere. Right now I have an EP3 bottle zip- tied to the intake tube, and that needs to go...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
heres mine. its from greddy. in front of the abs box. i just used the bolt from the motor mount bracket to mount it. perfect fit.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was looking at the same overflow looks perfect in your engine bay.if you dont mind me asking which samco hoses did you use and where did you find those claps.i have the same ones you have on the intake but can find them that small for the hoses.thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That CSR tank looks clean, I like that. Does it have a spin- off top? I guess there's no way to check the fluid level at a glance?

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
I have one from summit racing... u can glance at it and see the levels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts