Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Swapping my DA and couldn't find where those connectors goes so I'll need your help. I've also included hose that I would like to know where they go.

Those two, the big gray one and the 2-pin black connector in the back:

Closer pic of the 2-Pin, If you know where the hose go too, I'll appreciate the help :)

Another one of the big gray one:

I've got this wire cut when swapping/moving the engine... What is it?

Now for the Off-Topic questions..

I've read that the two coolant hose we see in the pic (The one on the block and the black one just at the right of the harness) need to be plugged together. True?

Also, where the two little vaccum hose goes?

Last One

I can't close my hood cause of the black bottle...what is it? Can I put it somewhere else if it's really necessary?

(Sorry if I'm not in the right section)
Thanks a lot for your help!

·
Registered
14,748 Posts
The black two pin is for the IAT sensor. Intake air temp sensor. It goes in the intake tube.

The big gray one..i'm not sure off the top of my head.

The coolant lines, You could loop them if you don't want heat. If you do, connect them to your heater core.

The cut wire looks like it goes to the oil pressure sensor, That is important, hook that back up.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
big black bottle thing, replace the intake manifold with a rsx-s one. you can find them for sale here cheap!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
yes. it's a bolt on affair. take your intake manifold off, install rsx-s intake manifold. no more black bottle thing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts