Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My brothers 02 RSX-S got rear ended on xmas eve, the insurance company wrote it off so he kept the car and is parting it out. This listing is just for the swap, most of the other parts are spoken for.

Swap includes complete engine, trans, shifter box and cables, Primary O2, A/C, PS pump, and KPRO(Just installed 2 months ago).

The engine has 48,727km(30,277miles) and it is mint!! Tranny shifts smooth, no grinds.

He has ordered a new TL and is looking for a quick sale, $2900 and depending where you are we may be able to make a deal on shipping cost.

I have sold some items on here before, and do have guys that will vouch for me.

Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
i would be interested in local pickup to bad your worlds away ... bump for you

·
Registered
292 Posts
how much for the engine, tranny, ecu, harness, all cables, subframe and axles?(the complete full swap)
LoL, it's posted in black bold at the top of his post $2,900.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys,

My brothers 02 RSX-S got rear ended on xmas eve, the insurance company wrote it off so he kept the car and is parting it out. This listing is just for the swap, most of the other parts are spoken for.

Swap includes complete engine, trans, shifter box and cables, Primary O2, A/C, PS pump, and KPRO(Just installed 2 months ago).

The engine has 48,727km(30,277miles) and it is mint!! Tranny shifts smooth, no grinds.

He has ordered a new TL and is looking for a quick sale, $2900 and depending where you are we may be able to make a deal on shipping cost.

I have sold some items on here before, and do have guys that will vouch for me.

Happy New Year!!
Kpro for me, how much?

·
Registered
1 Posts
would you be interested in selling long block, how much and tried sending a pm but you need to delete some would like to see pics

·
Registered
453 Posts
bump

Nice price good luck with the sale wish u were closer :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts