Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
i have a question for you...before i did the kswap in my old hatch..i was going to do the h2b....how does that pull and did you like it?...pros/cons of it....

im interested in how it ran and what it was pushing...hp/tq...thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great swap for someone with pockets not deep enough for K. I wanted to go K and was saving up and just about had enough for a stock K. Then a close friend of mines sold his ek shell and gave me a deal i could not pass so now im going H2B I honestly think H2B is very close to K as far as hp/tq comes, the only thing is they dont react as great as k's do to all upgrades. myself im going 90mm bore with 100mm crank with about 12.5:1 compression. its going in an ek but its not going to be an all out race cars its just something im looking to build to have fun on my days off from work. I do expect to make good power though 285+ im hoping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interested! would love to go K but don't think my funds will allow for it at this time! Where are you located? If my integra sells this week than I would love to pick this up! Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump... still for sale..
will part out motor and h2b plate as one and tranny seperate for the right price...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts