Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be ordering a new clutch soon since the stock clutch wont be able to hold the power I will soon be adding. the plan is to run 100-150hp nitrous shot on my current setup which is already making 230ish whp. Looking at close to 400whp all said and done. Keep in mind this is NOT a daily driver but will still be street driven probably once or twice a week once the weather gets a lil better. Will obviously be seeing the track as well quite a bit.

Looking around, I've found that Hybrid has the best prices on the Competition clutches, so this is what i'll be going with. That's where the question comes in. Stage 4 and 5 are the same price. stg 4 is the 6 puck, and stage 5 is a 4 puck. How much difference is there in the drivability? Should I go with the 4 or 5? Sprung or unsprung for this setup?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think the stage 4 will work for you. I will be making power around the same, im going with the Stage 5.

IF you end up needing info on your setup and which clutch, contact

Competition directly:

[email protected]

800-809-6598

They will help you. Melissa is my contact. If you call or email... ask for her or Chris, tell them Ben Howard sent you for info.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i would recommed the stage 4

the stage 5 has terrible street manners and doesn't hold much more (if any) power than the stage 4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts