Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
I believe Hybrid racing has a line ready??? They have a part number #CLU01. Not sure if it is an in stock item or custom item??Or if it is even in production yet. I wanted to purchase this also but recieved no response when a I pmed them.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
you can just make your own line or use a stock Civic one from a 99 si.

To make your own, used AN fitings, from master cylinder to slave cylinder, -3 size hose, same stuff used in brakes.

It is very simple and basic. You just need to use a hose that is used for brake lines. (flexible hose)

jegs or summitracing has them as well

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
dapretendr said:
i think ima try to use the rsx's clutch MC and lines seems like a beter CMC design. hoffuly it has the same bolt pattern as civic's
I was thinking of doing the same till i saw that they are both 5/8th" cylinders. It looks as though the bolt holes will line up, but the RSX CMC may be slightly cocked to the right.

Another factor to take into account, would be the "piston rod" (part that connects to the pedal) having the same length and stroke as a civic CMC.
I happen to have a Type S CMC and resevior setup if you are deadset on trying it. I'll let it go for $25 shipped as long as you tell us how it works out.

I wouldn't mind seeing it done. I just don't feel like there is a need to do it now... plus i'm too lazy. :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
i already have a set thank you. to me i think the rsx is better cuase it might came with the engine and the resevoir is also smaller and looks cool. but i will try it since everything is right there when you do the swap and let yall know how it is,
oh yea another reason is i've read that the CMC goes bad due to some act heavy duty pressure plate and i did replace my CMC before due to falling clutch pedal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.