Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't Going to sell it but don't need it at the time. If I did keep it I'd store it and drive it on the weekend and baby it since its so rare.

I can't stress how hard it is to find a glass top CRX anymore that is as clean as this one, ITS EVEN HARD TO FIND THEM IN JAPAN, sooner or later they will be extinct.

1991 Honda CRX Glasstop, last year that it was made.

I will have this car at my house next month I am taking deposits for those who are serious about buying it.

EVEN HAS A COVER FOR THE GLASSTOP!!! NEVER SEEN BEFORE TILL NOW!!!

NO TRADES AT ALL!

PW

PS

AC

Power everything.

Will have more info and better pics when its at my house.

STARTING THE BID AT $12,000 Registered in Nevada, $13k registered in California $9k Not registered

CONTACT: 775-230-2012 DONT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE! I Will take REASONABLE trades plus cash, something like stock EG/EK or something CLEAN.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They're rare alright, but your price is raredicoulus...lololol:wow:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea pretty ridiculous considering people online are asking 7k for a rhd NON glasstop. I know what it's worth and I've seen what they go for, just cause you don't know please keep it to yourself. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree, leave such comments at the door. Awesome car! I think these are modern day classics. This is kind of like of like the Hemi 'Cuda of Hondas. Worth the price, even a basic USDM crx in this condition is worth a premium, IMO. Good luck man...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, yea my plans were on keeping it, but things change and I need to sell. I also forgot to mention I wont part any of it out, so please dont pm me asking for the glasstop cover or anything, thanks again.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi, I agree that you product is really rare, but if it is so mint, you will find a buyer at your price, however, I would post higher res pictures/better quality.
JF

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea the car isnt at my house yet those are just pics they took really quick for me, but I will take some clean DSLR pics when I get it at my house.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Yea the car isnt at my house yet those are just pics they took really quick for me, but I will take some clean DSLR pics when I get it at my house.
Are you selling a car you don't own? or don't have possession of yet? is it just stored somewhere else? Could you explain.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I own the car, car is still at customs, will be released sometime Id say around the end of the month cause of the holidays they lag.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok well I didn't ask for where you can find one did I? If you have nothing good to say please keep it to yourself, sick of people not knowing how hard it is to find a glasstop in this condition. Im sure you can find one for 7k, actually I know some for that price, they have rust, beat up panels and ripped interior, or some of them arent even glasstops, please if you have stupid shit to say dont put it in my thread. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
this car is really clean and i would not worry about people trashing you. if someone comes along and loves the car as much as you do they will justify ANY price. this is a car for a true honda enthusiast and regretfully not enough of these people are around. i would recommend buying new floormats and that will go a long ways in the clean department.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts