Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 342 Posts

· Registered
2,852 Posts
what do u mean?
Well, if you want it complete, tell me what more you want and i'll get it BUT if i can sell it AS IS, its will be less trouble...BUT i can have other conversion :up:

· Premium Member
2,730 Posts
I've got a hasport header for sale just in case you supporters or any moderator wants or is looking for one...i figured that i would ask the supporters first before posting it on the classified section.
100dollars plus shipping

I don't have any pictures of it right now but i'll post it up sometime soon when i get ahold of one. but i can tell you that I've had the header on my car for about 3 years so its not newly used. but it is in good condition. It did have some cracks on headers due to using thermal wrap but the cracks has been welded up. made 214whp on this header but i'm going with a bigger setup so i don't need this header anymore. This header is a great starting point for those who are on a budget.

gold

· Registered
3,316 Posts
Seats are nice and a awesome price, especially for the same they're in. Personally it would be a waste of money for me, because I'd only use the passanger seat if I did. I'm getting another race seat for the drive side and eventually both sides.

· Registered
2,852 Posts
Well here in "haters quebec" 75% of people told me that my seat look like shit...but these kind of people have never seen the seat that jdm shop have with burn hole,all dirty and they give you a "friend" price at 800-900$ the pair lol

Thanks guys for the good comments :heart::up:

· JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
OMG NICK...!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT...!!!

Ok, this is how we going to do it nick, I break up with Os, and you get me them seats for free...
:rolleyes:

PS: Really great price man, and really nice conditions too... Would you get some others for around that price later on (when I become a baller)...!?

· JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,546 Posts
^^^ :wow:

41 - 60 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.