Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You think so? I asked them if it comes with silences but I don't see how they would fit..

Reminds me of the Skunk 2 exhaust system for the TSX.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i was just going to say, thats a loud system too. Are you after gains or sound!
I'm mainly after gains. I'm building a sleeper & was told to just replace the cat & b-pipe section with 2.5" piping on the factory system & leave original mufflers if you want to maintain the factory look & keep it quiet..

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm mainly after gains. I'm building a sleeper & was told to just replace the cat & b-pipe section with 2.5" piping on the factory system & leave original mufflers if you want to maintain the factory look & keep it quiet..
Well on my CL9, Im running a PLM Manifold and had the collector put up to 3 inch. I then had a 3 inch centre section made with a 16inch box, i then had two 2.5 inch pipes coming off that in to two Toda Boxes. Its not overly loud and doesn't resonate much when under load.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kind of wanted to stick to the cheap side of things hence why I was sussing out that Manzo exhaust even though it would probably be ridiculously loud..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm chasing 160+FWKW. Here is a list of the parts already purchased.

PLM Headers, RBC Intake Manifold, J35 Throttle Body, IceBox Air Intake, RSX VCT, 06 TSX Intake Cam.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm chasing 160+FWKW. Here is a list of the parts already purchased.

PLM Headers, RBC Intake Manifold, J35 Throttle Body, IceBox Air Intake, RSX VCT, 06 TSX Intake Cam.
If you can budget it, got for an RRC intake with a ZDX throttle body, then port match them. have you ever looked in to a set of Prayoonto cams? they show amazing gains!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you can budget it, got for an RRC intake with a ZDX throttle body, then port match them. have you ever looked in to a set of Prayoonto cams? they show amazing gains!!
These parts have already been purchased so I'll probably just stick with what I got for now, get some use out of them until I get bored & then upgrade *thumbs up*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts