rbc j37
exhaust 2.75

BUILD&TUNED BY YMT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damm spin tires 1-2-3 crazy my customer call me and said his clutch gone in this way to home after dyno

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice build ! Unique
What header are you using for the swap?
Also how did you get around the different valve cover / timing chain between the r40 and the rk24a? Did you modify the oil passage on the block?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol, nice. I'm building a 9th gen with a k20z3 head. Is the car in the Stock clutch? How many miles did the car have before you did the swap?

damm spin tires 1-2-3 crazy my customer call me and said his clutch gone in this way to home after dyno

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, nice. I'm building a 9th gen with a k20z3 head. Is the car in the Stock clutch? How many miles did the car have before you did the swap?

thanks sir, no he ran actionclutch like 1 year ago so when it feel the new power said bye bye im not ready for hold it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you have any detailed information about head swap? Is the only primary issue the water hole alignment between head and block?
Is there enough room to put headers under that compact chassis?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have any detailed information about head swap? Is the only primary issue the water hole alignment between head and block?
Is there enough room to put headers under that compact chassis?

yeap to all the question the car is running with
new numbers on cornjuice

1 - 20 of 28 Posts