Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is correct

I would stay away from allowing just anyone to port a k-series head. It is already a great flowing head and most people don't need to make any changes to it in order to make power.

Look at the great advice he keeps on giving... this was TODAY

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
I wouldn't bash him quite so fast.

I think he's trying to say is that MOST people do not need a PnP head for their application and power goals. Lets face it, most people put in a set of cams, rbc, header, kpro and they are done. In my opinion a PnP head is not necessary. I think thats what he's trying to say and I agree with him.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did anyone else see when someone asked about the Wavetrac LSD he said it was Shit campared to Quaife... lol if Clubrsx does not sell it Chris Dye Will say its shit... or its "OK" but still tries to sell a Phantom Grip LSD? LOL

·
Registered
441 Posts
It sounds like this could go 3 ways to me.

1) it sounds like hes saying that you shouldnt just let any body rip the head off and do a port job.

2)I mean he could be saying DONT GET A PORT JOB UNLESS YOU HAVE A CAR WORTH IT YOU NOOOOOOB.

3)he could be saying that unless youre at a point in your build where its needed, just let it go, get a better header or get tuned instead of having your head PnP'd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts