Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wait...so you have S2K wheels on the back but SI wheels on the front? I thought only ******** in camaros were allowed to do that?

If you're not at the track with slicks/racing wheels on the front, all 4 wheels MUST match!

It's the same concept of having a body kit actually painted before you "test fit" the unpainted kit driving around town looking like a goober.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Auburn RSX-S said:
Wait...so you have S2K wheels on the back but SI wheels on the front? I thought only ******** in camaros were allowed to do that?

If you're not at the track with slicks/racing wheels on the front, all 4 wheels MUST match!

It's the same concept of having a body kit actually painted before you "test fit" the unpainted kit driving around town looking like a goober.

Front have been on for a long while... I work 60+ hours a week. I get to my car when i have time. all 4 are a match bro. Im actually driving a round like a goober as we speak.... it just sounds like a good idea. to make sure all parts fit 100% before I mold and paint the whole friggin car the same color????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.