Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
yea I know all a bout him my brother who passed on 2012 was “supposedly” friends with him we had a bull roast fundraiser of sorts and raised 7 grand we came up with the idea to finish and make his Acura a show car engine tuck stage 3 turbo the whole nine yards I still have the invoice quoted for like 6.9k car sat at his shop for a couple weeks way back when to later find out he closed the shop and ran people were looking for him no notification from him whatsoever our neighbor had a truck up there getting a transmission swapped and went up there to a sheriff giving cars to there owners years of not being able to sue him came about since he had no address and ran to Florida i believe so to this day he still has our 7 grand can’t sue him because of legal time limits (statue of limitations) no attempt to do the work nor contact us to even say sorry like my brother was supposed to be your friend and that how it is

I’m happy to tell everybody tho whoever comes across this that Mike Sweeney works at
kinetic autoworks 8224 veterans Hwy unit 1 millersville Maryland 21108
Insta is
MikeTheTuner

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
5,834 Posts
yea I know all a bout him my brother who passed on 2012 was “supposedly” friends with him we had a bull roast fundraiser of sorts and raised 7 grand we came up with the idea to finish and make his Acura a show car engine tuck stage 3 turbo the whole nine yards I still have the invoice quoted for like 6.9k car sat at his shop for a couple weeks way back when to later find out he closed the shop and ran people were looking for him no notification from him whatsoever our neighbor had a truck up there getting a transmission swapped and went up there to a sheriff giving cars to there owners years of not being able to sue him came about since he had no address and ran to Florida i believe so to this day he still has our 7 grand can’t sue him because of legal time limits (statue of limitations) no attempt to do the work nor contact us to even say sorry like my brother was supposed to be your friend and that how it is

I’m happy to tell everybody tho whoever comes across this that Mike Sweeney works at
kinetic autoworks 8224 veterans Hwy unit 1 millersville Maryland 21108
Insta is
MikeTheTuner
Thanks for your insight PearlAcura! My condolences and sorry for your loss, that's a sad story, making one furious and angry. If the money is still not in your hand and an legal way is out of possibility you should go to Mike Sweeney and communicate with him, giving him a due date to pay and an outlook what will happen if he doesn't. Maybe you can setup a post on FB or IG to accuse him officially on these platforms in a smart and emotional way. This rises pressure to him to take up communication with you. If you have verfied indications like an account transfer or something like that...he is in your bag!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts