Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I dont even know if i have the paper work for the order that hasnt come through.
Its on paypal and all but otherwise no solid contract or invoice.
Otherwise, i will file a complaint too, im in Australia.

Can someone confirm what we need in order to submit our complaint, bluegrape?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I believe we can file it online as well. More the merrier.

Smarty, you might want to call your credit card, as VISA can still charge back for fraud as paypal as marked his account as fraudulant.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I believe we can file it online as well. More the merrier.

Smarty, you might want to call your credit card, as VISA can still charge back for fraud as paypal as marked his account as fraudulant.
Thanks dantok. Appreciate it.
But with all the claims, i would doubt he would have any more funds in his acct.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I managed to get back 2000 USd from his account. Cause paypal will chase him. So go to your bank. They will definately help. In NZ. ASB did a good job with their fraud claims. Commonwealth should be able to do the same for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I came across the attached documents regarding CCT.
I was informed there were a few people that had totally built performance vehicles that were supposedly completed. When the customers went to pickup their vehicles their cars were not at the shop (possibly stolen or sold for cash at CCT). Are any of you aware of this or in contact with the customers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mike has taken over 35,000.00 from me there are 15 people that I know of that he riped off he is in a class action right now and has fled Maryland just a update

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does that mean all my hard earned money had gone down the drain?

If only someone created a thread like this before I would have been aware of those guys first.

One things for sure: he claims he's sick. Like forever, I just need someone to get hold of that clown. UrghZ
Sorry man but I made one a few years ago about these guys. I was the first one when they opened to make their shady business practices known.

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2866135&highlight=Charm+City+Tuning&page=5

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
A world where we need more dealers and sellers like Scott at HPT who helped me out by getting all the missing bits and pieces quickly to me.

Without him I wouldn't be driving this 600hp dc5 on the road.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There's definitely some awesome people out there, but there's also a bunch of scumbags that somehow getaway with all kinda of bs before anything gets done about it. The only way to avoid them is to be smart enough to spot them in the first place.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts