Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't run Club RSX anymore, I sold it. I run a different website now.

I am also not sure I will be a vendor on any forum in the coming months, not sure how much value they have anymore.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just an update.
A few months ago , i got some of the parts. the CP pistons the head studs and all that springs.

But i`m still missing at least 3k worth of parts.

I`m just saying CCT in particular. I`ve been bombarded with heaps of excuses.

Looks like i`ve gotta get an attorney to sort this out.

As for the other vendors. i`ve dealt with autofair, HPTautosport, and hybird and some of the rest. and they are awesome. NO bullshit, just quick and professional replies and responses.

I have personally spent more than 2-3k with Scott at HPT and i get my stuff within a week of ordering, unless there's a delay and he updates me promptly.

Same goes with AutoFair, definately great guy. bought a RBC intake. and arrived within a week as well.

I guess it's just CCT. and no one else i know is like that.

K20A2, are you running KSeriesParts? :)

And i still need to find someone that has the hyrbid racing tensioner. need it to build up the engine!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sorry to hear he hasnt made good by you. I remember your thread a few months ago about weisco pistons that he said were on back order. Did you receive any of the parts from your order?
I got some parts. but these last few bits are taking 2 months to be sent.

I`m still missing the following

CC Twin Plate
S2 74mm TB
Carbon Syncros
Gearbox Bearings
S2000 ERL Oil Pump
Innovative Mounts Engine Mounts.

The stuff there is expensive as it is.
Even so he shipped me stuff. He sent me totally wrong stuff as well

Asked for gold fuel rail, got sent a silver one
Asked for Deutcheworks Fuel Pump. Gave me Full Blown (claims to be the same)
Asked for ACL Race bearings. Gave me Mahle Bearings (are they alot cheaper?)

·
Registered
11 Posts
K20A2, are you running KSeriesParts? :)

And i still need to find someone that has the hyrbid racing tensioner. need it to build up the engine!
I may or may not, I am not really here to advertise just see if I can offer advise.

You won't need it depending on the camshaft you are going with. From my experience, a properly designed cam won't give you any tensioner issues.

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts
There was a thread that i think was titled "Good vendors you've dealt with". I'm gonna see if i can find it and revive it. Some companies i've dealt with and would deal with again - Karcepts, Hmotorsonline, Autofair Honda, ICB motorsport, Xenocron, Hybrid-Racing, THmotorsports, Weaksos, Inlinefour....just to name a few. The ones in bold provided me excellent customer service.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I got some parts. but these last few bits are taking 2 months to be sent.

I`m still missing the following

CC Twin Plate
S2 74mm TB
Carbon Syncros
Gearbox Bearings
S2000 ERL Oil Pump
Innovative Mounts Engine Mounts.

The stuff there is expensive as it is.
Even so he shipped me stuff. He sent me totally wrong stuff as well

Asked for gold fuel rail, got sent a silver one
Asked for Deutcheworks Fuel Pump. Gave me Full Blown (claims to be the same)
Asked for ACL Race bearings. Gave me Mahle Bearings (are they alot cheaper?)
Man....it was about the pistons before. But I guess that was a line of crap. Sorry to hear, man. Based on testimonies, I am pretty certain that company was on its last legs long ago. Many of these guys get real desperate and play the cliché of stealing from Peter to pay Paul.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm pretty sure that's how it is with him.
He's the ultimate wanker. This thread needs to be known to future buyers.
$3k is a lot of money for a Uni student for me. But what can I do. I'm filing for an attorney as we speak to get my money back or even if I don't. Get him into alot of shit. Sadly he's a registered business. And I have the invoices.

Hopefully the banks will help me.

I've got the prayontoon racing cams. And I'm trying to get hold
Of the tensioner. :(

First it was the pistons. Now the remaining parts, worse dealer I've dealt with.
Bloody wanker. I could find even more people he owes money.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
They are in MD... You'd get 5 years and a $500,000 fine for just bring the weapon out lol
fk, nevermind. Just bring a nice baseball bat with you then.. :blur:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
lol! If i was in the US, i definately would hunt this clown down.

URGH PISSES ME OFF. I feel everyone needs to know what kind of scammer he is!

SCAMMER ALERT!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol! If i was in the US, i definately would hunt this clown down.

URGH PISSES ME OFF. I feel everyone needs to know what kind of scammer he is!

SCAMMER ALERT!!!
Worst shop I ever deal with it...wont see me purchase again..after 3 months dealing with paypal I finally get my refund for the prayoonto manifold...thank you paypal..wish I can help you dantok

·
Registered
75 Posts
A buddy tried to buy Mike Sweeneys from CCT AFI/S362 setup and got fucked on it also. He didnt put up with any bullshit and after about 3 weeks he just filed a claim and got his money back. Story was that Mike couldnt get into his PP account to refund the money. And when asked if it had been shipped he said he had been sick or some shit and couldnt get it out that he would have one of his employees do it. There were many excuses back and forth. But either way. Fuck hondas and fuck honda shops. I buy new from 2 places, fuck used parts. If that offends you, eat my shit.

·
Registered
669 Posts
A buddy tried to buy Mike Sweeneys from CCT AFI/S362 setup and got fucked on it also. He didnt put up with any bullshit and after about 3 weeks he just filed a claim and got his money back. Story was that Mike couldnt get into his PP account to refund the money. And when asked if it had been shipped he said he had been sick or some shit and couldnt get it out that he would have one of his employees do it. There were many excuses back and forth. But either way. Fuck hondas and fuck honda shops. I buy new from 2 places, fuck used parts. If that offends you, eat my shit.
lol....

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts
Using the last part as my sig lol. It's so true though for a lot of shops. Or dealing with my 17 year old car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Linking to TSXclub for this: http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/75169-beware-charm-city-tuning-mike-sweeney.html#post1032417

****** UPDATE*****

On 6/6/13 Michael Allen sweeney was charged with FELLOnY theft scheme 10,000$-$100,000. This is a serious charge. Anyone that has had a negative dealing with him please message me. I am meeting with the detective working his case on Tuesday. He is going to be screwed. He has 3!!!!! Theft charges against him in 2013. No trouble before that. What a freaking loser pill head.
Figured you guys might wanna know, Bluegrape is in talks with a detective and since time is important I decided to post it up. PM him if you had money taken.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Have just read that, i`m gonna file some shit as well.

Thanks tottenham12712 for linking up this thread, we`re gonna take this bastard down!

41 - 60 of 86 Posts