Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Just creating awareness not to deal with these guys. they are horrible at customer service.

Claims he shipped my stuff, but theres no tracking number. Told me that their inquiry was stuck in customs. Called up my customs did a trace to my name. Nothing.

Now spamming him with texts and he replies with excuses. Seriously?
How can a site sponsor run a business with that much scam.

Anyone else have had this problem?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone could be so kind and help me track mike to retrive my parts, i would be greatly grateful! :( I`m all the way in New Zealand and i hate to make a trip to confront the guy big time.

·
Swag Champ
9,369 Posts
oh man sorry to hear this man..i hope you get your stuff

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sigh. It's really unfortunate.

Being a k20a sponsore, I thought he would be reliable. Guess he's not

Any one has any solutions to help me out? Rather than me filing an attorney.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PayPal and wire transfer.

However it was paid in oct. hence it's not easy to get a claim.

I've only got bits of the order. And the rest hasn't arrived.

Yes ordering in oct and only speaking now. I wanted to be fair that I've given him heaps of time.

I've disputed before and now I cant re open the dispute or file a claim.
I've spoken to PayPal and they can't file another case.

I've been told to file with the bank. But that's it: sigh.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
You guys dont research before you buy stuff on this site? Sucks you get scammed but it's pretty easy to know who's trustworthy and will take care of you.

Definitely hit up your bank and see if they can help you out.

·
Swag Champ
9,369 Posts
Same here...mike sweeney owe me a refund of $925.00 for prayoonto manifold. He's a fraud, always making excuse, he will give u a good quote/price on a parts but he will keep your money in a heart beat.

Wow what happened with the manifold ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently there wasn't anything bad with him on the forum. Shit only started in October. Hence we were all caught in this shit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sigh. It's really unfortunate.

Being a k20a sponsore, I thought he would be reliable. Guess he's not

Any one has any solutions to help me out? Rather than me filing an attorney.
this sucks to hear but it is common in this industry for some reason.

also remember that the greed of the owners is greater than the need of the members. just because someone pays money it doesn't make them an upstanding business.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am on the other side of the fence so I can't be of much help from the customer side of things. Sometimes there is nothing that you can do and that is what sucks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does that mean all my hard earned money had gone down the drain?

If only someone created a thread like this before I would have been aware of those guys first.

One things for sure: he claims he's sick. Like forever, I just need someone to get hold of that clown. UrghZ

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts
You guys dont research before you buy stuff on this site? Sucks you get scammed but it's pretty easy to know who's trustworthy and will take care of you.

Definitely hit up your bank and see if they can help you out.
The OP might have done his research before buying i'm not sure. However it's not always easy to know who's trustworthy when it comes to some shops. You could Google a shop for hours and come up with nothing but good stories and then find out the hard way after they rip you off. Sorry to hear OP, hope you get your parts or money back. They'll be at Honda Day most likely on the 13th. Gimme a name and how much you want for the bounty :p. JK.

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts
The OP might have done his research before buying i'm not sure. However it's not always easy to know who's trustworthy when it comes to some shops. You could Google a shop for hours and come up with nothing but good stories and then find out the hard way after they rip you off.
yep. happened to me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does that mean all my hard earned money had gone down the drain?

If only someone created a thread like this before I would have been aware of those guys first.

One things for sure: he claims he's sick. Like forever, I just need someone to get hold of that clown. UrghZ
I can't really think of anything other than speaking to the police in the city they are located.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll pay someone to get my money back to be honest. Haha.

Business burea wise they are registered and I've filed a complain against them as we'll.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts