Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a K20 looking to get a CFR alternator & power steering pulley wheels let me know. I dont have power steering or a/c so I didnt need them. The only one I used was the Crank pulley. So i'll sell the alternator and power steering wheels for 40 bux each. Brand new still in the packaging or if u wanna purchase them together 75 bux even. Hit me up. Also they arent the black ones in the picture, I have them in Red.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am willing to ship but I prefer So. Cal buyers I can deal directly with. I rather not go through paypal seeing I cant get the cash right away.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I am willing to ship but I prefer So. Cal buyers I can deal directly with. I rather not go through paypal seeing I cant get the cash right away.

:mad::down: LOL lmk if you change your mind, I can send payment now and youll have payment instantly in your paypal and at most 3 days in your bank account lmk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.