Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a potential group buy for our new K series Road Race/ Street Strip Steel Stock height oil pan.

In order to get the best pricing we can provide, we would need 10 participants for this group buy.

If we can get 10 or more buyers, the price will be set at $292.50 plus shipping.

Retail is $390.00

Please pm me if interested and i will make a visible list so nobody gets left out.

The pans are in production as we speak and we expect about 8 weeks delivery date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canton Racing Products is proud to announce that we have finally released our K series Road Race/Street Strip Oil Pan.

This pan has many features to cater to the hardcore racer:

Billet Steel oil pan rail
Diamond shape road race baffle (4 trap doors)
Removable Slosh Baffle/Windage tray
Crank Scraper
1/2"NPT Turbo Return Bung
1/2"NPT Oil Temp Bung

This pan is a stock depth pan that can be used on most K series blocks.

RRC or PRB oil pump is NECESSARY in order to use this oil pan. (will not work with balance shaft style pumps)

www.Cantonracingproducts.com

203-481-9460

Thank You

Nick Ansaldi

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Very nice...

Any idea if it would work with the ERL modded S2K oil pump?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
If you can confirm that it does I may be in on this.

Any better pictures of the baffle setup?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
BP Racing is the best in the BIZ!

Why a 1/2 NPT oil temp? Aren't most sensors 1/8 npt?
Industry standard is 1/2NPT. Most oil temp sensors come with a few different adapter fittings.

Oil temp probes for the block are usually 1/8"NPT but aftermarket probes are usually adapted to several different thread types.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you can confirm that it does I may be in on this.

Any better pictures of the baffle setup?
I have a few cell phone pics of the baffle. Unfortunately, with the slosh baffle bolted in place, it's hard to see the trap doors.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
how about the timing chain side is there anything to stop if from going that way?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how about the timing chain side is there anything to stop if from going that way?
Unfortunately, there is always going to be oil in that arfea but the way the baffle is designed, it hugs the pickup tight enough and has 2 trap doors on that corner of the diamond shaped baffle.

DRhonda, i can not thank you enough. If you are interested, pm me ill put you on another level.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Jon, try using the TTS baffle if you looking to keep oil from moving up the timing chain cover. Simple product but it works!

in for this aswell. i just got a modified one. and this pan would def be a good idea
I would not count on the ERL S2K pump fitting... I have not had the Canton pan in my possession but I understand the way they would have to baffle it. The pumps pick-up tube has to pass the diamond trap-door assembly and the notch that allows for this will not be in the same place nor is area inside the diamond that "hugs" the entry of the pick-up tube. The S2K's entry of the pick-up tube is located more to the rear of the pan when compared to the Type S in the K pan.

·
Registered
59 Posts
We are hoping to locate an s2k pump soon in order to find out if it will fit or if we can make an adjustment to make it fit. If anyone has a lead on one that we can borrow or even one they would like to sell functioning or not PM me or (Nemisish20) so we can get this done ASAP.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
dang the final product came out really nice guys :)
Too bad i couldn't be part of the development:( just didn't work out...
But nice work Canton racing

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dang the final product came out really nice guys :)
Too bad i couldn't be part of the development:( just didn't work out...
But nice work Canton racing
Trust me, you were. We used some of your pics from your blog as reference points for certain things.

Thank you for offering everything you did.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
no problems man
Glad this thing worked out :)
haha....i guess someone reads my blog :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. Nick put in his notice this morning so from here on out I will be taking over. If you guys have any questions please feel to PM me or give us a call (my name is Jeff and I am the marketing coordinator). We should be receiving the s2k pump at some point this week which we will mock up and adjust accordingly.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts