Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

401 - 420 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #401 (Edited)
the little things i was missing. 50% off at Pick n Pull.
finding a mint RS model "soft beige" headliner!?! had to get it.

I've never liked the tan interior but i think you've done a good job and the wood will definitely set it off. The Recaro would look fresh re-covered in same color with a black Recaro logo.
Thanks gLok, i was actually thinking about painting the white stitching to a "Khaki" color. i just don't want to ruin it.. but then again it could make it 5x better!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
Man I should recruit you to find cool DA stuff! I like what direction you're taking this!!!
Thanks Chase! i pretty much have the same resources as you. anyone can order online. i just prefer local pick ups in LA to make sure curtain things come to me in good condition

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Shout out to " rollinmyda" Mike! for hooking me up with the driver side interior door handle (www.g2ic.com)
Tan/polished metal
I've seen them in black/metal once in a while and when i found a tan interior DA at the local junk yard it had the passenger side polished door handle only.
The driver side door was stripped down to the shell..
Which left me hunting to find a some what rare tan interior piece. luckily Mike had the driver side piece i was looking for laying around his garage!

The little things add up:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Hey man, when are you putting the interior together? I'm excited to see all the tan against red!
i just found a pair of RS tan door panels, i want to clean them up as best as possible and also take the rear panel fabric inserts and have them all matching color & fabric with the arm rest

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #407

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey rice, do you know where i can find more picture and information on the DB2 Integra with the k series. you posted it with your DA a couple pages back.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
via Honda Tuning's facebook page
im sorry man, i forgot what his user name was...when i first started getting into K series i found his old build and i saved a few pictures. i messaged him a few times but he never responded..from what i remember it didn't have to much detail or info

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Love the build man ...I'm also going k in my da do you know where I can get that hasport hydro adapter I really wanna keep the clutch cable for the time being
really? i was actually going to sale mines soon, i just ordered the hydro kit from Hush Performance. ill msg you

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I like the tan transformation. Its a much better color than the brown for EG's. So many guys go the opposite way and want black interior.

And I dig the wood steering wheel. Always have and always will :up:

I'm stripping out my interior. Thinking of selling it all. I would keep it...but then I'd have to store it too. Must be a hatch near me who wants Si interior.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #420
Thx CAFROG! not many people like it... just like the DA chassis alone, i appreciate the positive feed back.

i hate having random car parts everywhere. my backyard is startting to look like a junkyard, you can really make some good money off mint Si interior.. i'd say do it, and dont become a hoarder =p

401 - 420 of 436 Posts