Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried searching and looking through images but haven't found a definite answer.

My car is a '94 DX and I would like to fit ITR ARB's front and rear. I have a 5 lug conversion and will be using the ITR front and rear LCA's. For the rear I will go with the ASR brace to give me the mounting points for the ARB. I'm not too sure about the front...

Does my stock EG subframe have mounting points for an ARB? There were no roll bars fitted as standard. I've tried comparing photos but without having an ITR subframe in front of me I can't find a definite answer. Please help???

Thanks, Owen

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
eg subframe is the same as the integra subframe, so the holes are there to mount an arb. The issue is that your front lower control arms probably don't have the hole to mount the arb end link. Easiest solution here is to get an integra front lower control arm to replace yours and that will allow you to run either an integra front arb or an eg front arb.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys :up:

eg subframe is the same as the integra subframe, so the holes are there to mount an arb. The issue is that your front lower control arms probably don't have the hole to mount the arb end link. Easiest solution here is to get an integra front lower control arm to replace yours and that will allow you to run either an integra front arb or an eg front arb.
Just what I needed to know, thanks. I will be using ITR LCA's. Now I can make a start on cleaning and painting my EG subframe and rack...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts