Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for my friend Ben (1slowk24) because his post count isn't high enough for him to create his own thread. He was the very first guy to run Kpro in an automatic accord thanks to Cham's hard work and ingenuity... so he isn't exactly new on the scene. Any PM's that are sent to me will be redirected to him. Thanks for reading!

1slowk24 said:
Cams and Valvetrain for K20A1/2/3/4

Hey! I’m trying to get rid of my cams and valvetrain bits because I’m discontinuing a project I had going on my accord. I know I’m a newb here but I post a lot on gen7accord.com , v6performance.net, and k-series.com. Socal2k and Cham can vouch for my sales I have bought Cham’s Kpro harness, kpro, and a K20A1 head, I have sold socal2k a kpro.
Up for sale is

• 1) Brian Crower Stage 2 NA cames for K20A3/K20A1/4
    • a. Part Number is: BC0051. These are new in box and have NEVER been installed. Still comes with the coating that they have from BC.
    • b. Asking 500 OBO. I am willing to negotiate.
  • 2) Brian Crower Valve Spring and Retainer Kit (ANY k-series).
    • a. This is the titanium kit with part number: BC0040
    • b. Asking 400 OBO Again willing to negotiate.
  • 3) Brain Crower Valves for Intake and Exhaust
    • a. 16 valves. 8 for intake and 8 for exhaust
    • b. Part numbers BC3040 and BC3041
    • c. Asking 300 for all or 150 for one side.
  • 4) Cometic Head Gasket K20/k24 87 mm 0.30” MLS
    • a. BRAND NEW still in shrink wrap.
    • b. Part Number is C4311-030
    • c. Asking for 70 OBO negotiable.
All interested can contact me through PM here. I can make additional discounts if you buy EVERYTHING. I’m located in socal. Can ship upon request but we gotta discuss terms first. These parts need a good home! Thanks.

Pictures!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, All of this stuff is new. Jim is posting this for me. I'm willing to sell everything for 600 SHIPPED!! NEED TO GET RID OF EVERYTHING!!! Contact me on AIM at Jmsbond0o7 or PM.

·
Registered
318 Posts
already pm'd about the cams and valvetrain, but if jaeguyoon buys everything else for his new build, pm me a price for just the cams.

·
Registered
318 Posts
sorry to retract my pm and previous statement, i'm in talks of something different on ephatch that fits my timeline a little better, which is not immediate. Jaeguyoon it's all yours, haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts