Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any so cal shops that do k swaps into egs? i need a good respectful company that can do tht job right the first time and not give me any problems or rip me off.............. im me or email me with prices for a full jdm k20 r swap with 6speed and locations i live in the 818 valley.......... thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone willin to quote me some prices, for a jdm spec r with 6speed and lsd? into an eg or can give me email for pacman so i can let them kno thanks

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
we do it.......... you can come check out my k20 in my eg if you want... we basically charge 400 bucks for labor.... the rest is just getting the parts.... i bet that will be the cheapest you will find anywhere..... we do great work, come by and check it out, if you want more info, just private message me. we even have a article in overrev magazine about doing the swap.

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
2fastxeg said:
we do it.......... you can come check out my k20 in my eg if you want... we basically charge 400 bucks for labor.... the rest is just getting the parts.... i bet that will be the cheapest you will find anywhere..... we do great work, come by and check it out, if you want more info, just private message me. we even have a article in overrev magazine about doing the swap.
damn that is cheap, :D

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
for eg's you are looking at $7400-8000 bucks for everythi8gn installed. possibley be cheaper if i get my account open at Hasport and the such....all done in one whole day..

·
Registered
204 Posts
you better jump on that. you wont find it any cheaper that that,and if you do i would be worried.

·
Registered
433 Posts
2fastxeg...I just have to say that I don't think it speaks to highly of your "shop" for performing swaps for such chump change. You do that and you reduce the market value of quality work (IF thats truly what you provide). On top of that fact, this is a highly demanded and wanted swap that your handing out for nothing. If you understood business then you would understand that. Competitive or not, undercutting others on that level does noone any good. This is the newest and most demanded swap available, and those who want it should pay a fair cost. If your charging that and then marking up your prices enough to make up for it, then you won't be in business very long. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and charge a fair cost for fair work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know Autolink Motorworks is doing the K series swaps. I just called them on a price for a motor about a week ago. I believe they have an in-house dyno as well.

Autolink Motorworks is located at:
4961 Santa Anita Avenue Suite A
Temple City, CA 91780

Phone:626-279-7122

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
i do this because i love helping people out. Im in no way tryign to make money off of this, only what is fair for me. I do great work, the thing is, i like to help people out, most people all ready have to spend a grip all ready to do this swap.

·
Registered
203 Posts
2fastxeg is gonna help me with my swap after this month. Like he said.. he does it because he likes to. Its also saving me some $$$ and he knows his shit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.