Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my swap..WOOT.. :dance: The check engine light is on and i want to clear it.

K-pro says:
Code
39-1, is the serial communications link malfunction.
41-1, Heated oxygen sensor heater circuit malfunction

How to i fix these?

BTW, did you guys leave the multiplexor enabled? It didn't make a difference but seeing but other people are using.

I have a k20a2 swap in a ek using the map for k20a2 stock.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#2 said:
Bastard!!! :mad:

J/K

Good to hear you're already finished. :up:

Now someone help this guy clear these codes... :cool:
Thanks bro, i was still driving with the old d16 two weeks ago... :silly:

How far along are you? I still have a good amount of work before its ready for the road, but it runs! :D and the check engine light bothers me...Someone help me make it go away.. :eek:

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
For the Code 41-1, shouldn't just turning off the O2 sensors on the K-pro fix this?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Multiplexer - from the help file:

Multiplexer enabled - Enables/disables the multiplexer, which communicates with the rest of the vehicle. Only disable this for engine-swaps where the vehicle does not have the multiplexer unit in the fuse box.
O2 heater - if you have an o2 sensor, your wiring is not correct. If you don't have an o2 sensor, I'd suggest you get one unless it is a race car.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
drhonda said:
How far along are you?
Waiting on the exhaust parts to get here, and i still have to assemble the axles. Hopefully it'll be hitting the road in mid april or so. AutoX season already started and i don't want to miss too many events. :mad:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rubber Chicken said:
Multiplexer - from the help file:

O2 heater - if you have an o2 sensor, your wiring is not correct. If you don't have an o2 sensor, I'd suggest you get one unless it is a race car.
Guess I'm gonna have to call hybrid racing tomorrow.

Would this be caused becuase of an open header and no back pressure? I haven't had the chance to run the car for more than a few minutes at a time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.