Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Awesome!! Like previously stated, I think bigger cams is your next step. Glad the velocity stack out the bumper helped and you saw gains. I recently just closed my friend end off the same way and did the same thing with intake. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Awesome!! Like previously stated, I think bigger cams is your next step. Glad the velocity stack out the bumper helped and you saw gains. I recently just closed my friend end off the same way and did the same thing with intake. Keep up the good work!

What cams do you think would suit my set-up? Remember its only 11.0:1 compression and stock Type R head

I did order another set of cams to try but they have failed to delivered their promise numerous time! Not happy with the customer service.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
What cams do you think would suit my set-up? Remember its only 11.0:1 compression and stock Type R head

I did order another set of cams to try but they have failed to delivered their promise numerous time! Not happy with the customer service.
Can Try DC cam or PR Cam and be ready for future build also.

Marc P
Yea, I was going to recommend a DC4, maybe 4.5 for more midrange even. Or look at the new 4Piston cam or have SVM make you something. Prayontoo is another option as well.

I would definitely listen to Marc about when he says buy something that will be ready for the future, buying new cams for every little different setup gets old after awhile.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Car update:
An Andra Spec Weld-in Roll Cage was fitted a few weeks back to run it legally in the 10sec barrier. Stefan from ASP quickly sent out a scatter shield as well to meet our rules and regulation

We recently took the car out last wednesday to see the affect of the new changes. Still manage to run a consistent [email protected] We are hoping to dip into the 10.8 next week on a properly prep tracked for Sport Compact Attack

Here is a on-board video of a 11.0 pass. Enjoy the ride

41 - 52 of 52 Posts