Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

Premium Member
oh the sound your engine will produce NA will be worth every penny. keep the build flowing and remember to check your build and what is left to install. there are increased amounts of back ordered parts within the part week or so.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
oh the sound your engine will produce NA will be worth every penny. keep the build flowing and remember to check your build and what is left to install. there are increased amounts of back ordered parts within the part week or so.
Yes! My custom engine harness has been pending for about 6 months now. Finally got news that it鈥檚 about to get shipped out soon. Sheesh!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
October 16, 2021
Got this straight pattern carbon fiber plate to complete the my spoon cluster imitation. (Spoon never made one for the EG body) I figured this will do for now until I eventually upgrade to the AEM 5鈥 screen in the future. I think I can live with this for at least a year until we do major things to the engine later on. Let me know what you guys think.

Road surface Rectangle Asphalt Font Beige

Eye Automotive lighting Human body Road surface Rectangle

Speedometer Odometer Steering part Gauge Tachometer

Speedometer Vehicle Tachometer Odometer Gauge

Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Gauge Tachometer

Registered
96 civic HX K24a
October 16, 2021
Got this straight pattern carbon fiber plate to complete the my spoon cluster imitation. (Spoon never made one for the EG body) I figured this will do for now until I eventually upgrade to the AEM 5鈥 screen in the future. I think I can live with this for at least a year until we do major things to the engine later on. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 106120
View attachment 106121
View attachment 106122
View attachment 106123
View attachment 106124
Looks spot on. I would take this for the $ any day over the extreme prices for the original spoon piece.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts