326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O shyt well seems we got our own forum :dance: :dance: :dance:
Post what part you where/are from in Dr

La Romana/San pedro de macoris HEre!! :up: :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
YO it was nuffin actually... I just saw a lot of DMK´s peepzx around here and no forum for our potential here in the island, so now we going to show and share everything about DR... Enjoy this forum, it´s really thankzx to Nikos...!!! :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Oh and I´m from the city here, Santo Domingo, I was born here, but I used to live in Jersey for the longest, Union City (2602 Summet Ave) after that moved to North Brunswick... Then I got married in Jersey came back to DR 2 years around here and we making it big with the car shows here (first people to do a real car show) lots of kool cars, and a lot more stuff this year...!!! I hope you enjoy every part of this... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Zeus said:
Las Caobas/Santo domingo :silly: quando van a ensenar(show) how platano's race??? i'm really interested

Our next Car Show would be this up coming July 17th... It would be "Grand Prix Speed Fasion Car Show" (long name I know; people like it thou´) it´s our 5th Show here in the country... Lots and lots of sponsors more cars, more girlzx, lot of kool stuff for this one...!!! More to come...!!!
:up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
CIVIC87 said:

Our next Car Show would be this up coming July 17th... It would be "Grand Prix Speed Fasion Car Show" (long name I know; people like it thou´) it´s our 5th Show here in the country... Lots and lots of sponsors more cars, more girlzx, lot of kool stuff for this one...!!! More to come...!!!
:up:
Try to make it here that day man, summer time; shinny sun, kool cars, women what else could U ask for...!!!??? lol :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
s.snk3 said:
enzanche la fe/santo domingo,im living in NJ right now tho.keep it up CIVIC87 :up:
Thankzx...!!! :silly:

I´m collecting some piczx now, U know the light here go any time... :mad:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
locos yo soy dei sitio but living in Florida right now :D

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
EG6VtecR said:
locos yo soy dei sitio but living in Florida right now :D
Jajaja, dei cibao...!? Alante papa, keep it coming...!!! :up: