Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 04 RSX S and want to go boost. I want to make a lot of power. Im having Benson sleeve my block and staying at 86mm bore. Im using 9:1 CP piston and Crower billet rods. Im going to use the Rev Hard kit unless you can recommend a better kit. Im new to the industry so your help would be greatly appreciated. What do I do as far as the fuel system fuel pump, regulator etc. Suspension? What do i do ???
All suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Revhard turbo kits. they have there own specs with ther hondata reflash. people have been having great luck with this kit. We are a dealer for these kits check our sig :wink:

Stage 1 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit
The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit is the second turbo kit developed by Rev Hard for the K-Series Honda Engine. The new Honda K-Series engine provides more horsepower than previous Honda engines of its size. The Acura RSX Type S Engine is a bigger motor and has more horsepower than the 02+ Honda Civic Si. The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit adds more horsepower to your RSX Type S while keeping drivability and reliability for every day use. The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit will be pending CARB Legality.

02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit consists of the following components:

--Rev Hard Cast Iron Manifold

--Rev Hard T3T4 Turbo

--Rev Hard Intercooler (27x6.5x3)

--35mm External Wastegate(7psi)

--Blow-Off Valve

--2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping

--2.5" Downpipe

--"Flash" ECU program - raises rev limit

--Fuel Injectors and OBD1 Wiring clips

--Silicone Hoses and Clamps

--Steel braided -3 Oil feed line

--Oil Return Line

--Necessary Vacuum Lines

--Necessary Vacuum Tee's

--Necessary bolts and fasteners

Optional Upgrades: Filter and Intake Assembly, Preprogrammed Hondata K-Pro System

Part #: RHK-20KRSX1
Boost Level: 7psi
Horsepower/Torque: +75 / 215 ft/lbs

[/img]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camp1320.com said:
Revhard turbo kits. they have there own specs with ther hondata reflash. people have been having great luck with this kit. We are a dealer for these kits check our sig :wink:

Stage 1 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit
The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit is the second turbo kit developed by Rev Hard for the K-Series Honda Engine. The new Honda K-Series engine provides more horsepower than previous Honda engines of its size. The Acura RSX Type S Engine is a bigger motor and has more horsepower than the 02+ Honda Civic Si. The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit adds more horsepower to your RSX Type S while keeping drivability and reliability for every day use. The 02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit will be pending CARB Legality.

02+ Acura RSX Type S Turbo Kit consists of the following components:

--Rev Hard Cast Iron Manifold

--Rev Hard T3T4 Turbo

--Rev Hard Intercooler (27x6.5x3)

--35mm External Wastegate(7psi)

--Blow-Off Valve

--2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping

--2.5" Downpipe

--"Flash" ECU program - raises rev limit

--Fuel Injectors and OBD1 Wiring clips

--Silicone Hoses and Clamps

--Steel braided -3 Oil feed line

--Oil Return Line

--Necessary Vacuum Lines

--Necessary Vacuum Tee's

--Necessary bolts and fasteners

Optional Upgrades: Filter and Intake Assembly, Preprogrammed Hondata K-Pro System

Part #: RHK-20KRSX1
Boost Level: 7psi
Horsepower/Torque: +75 / 215 ft/lbs

[/img]

Thank you for the input. I am looking for other options. Maybe the Cybernation Kit , Full-Race, etc......

·
Registered
739 Posts
run 10:1 compression, you will be much happier. With engine technology and all the guages and meters we have now days you would be able to read detonation WAY before it ever occured. 9:1 is a safty compression for back in the day. You can make more liner power, as well as more power on less boost with the higher compression. Unless you just want to brag about how much boost you are running. Linear power ownes a power spike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.