Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it would be good to have a build thread section so people dont have to scroll threw tons of pages of questions to get inspiration for there build

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I find it very funny that this gets suggested, because the chassis specific forums already have mostly builds in them.
yes they do have them in there but u have to go threw and look for them if you look it says K-Series Technical Forum then it breaks down to the chassis forums they also have Model Specific Forum they could combine them because in the technical form they have the specific model forums. also a good idea to have it hidden so u have to be a member to look at the build threads

they should make that section for full members only no noobs.
thats a good idea to hide it so only member can look at the build threads

·
Premium Member
44,707 Posts
Or might be easier to have a main build thread that links to all the build threads. Mods can edit the original post, and users can reply with links to build threads.
I thought of doing this with the new version of the FAQ, but I still like the idea of the supporter section having their own build area away from most eyes.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought of doing this with the new version of the FAQ, but I still like the idea of the supporter section having their own build area away from most eyes.
can u explan what u mean "supporter section having their own build area away from most eyes"

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
can u explan what u mean "supporter section having their own build area away from most eyes"
Only supporters have access to the supporters section. If there is a build thread in there. Not anyone or noobs can just come into the site and view your thread. It will be availalble for supporters, mods and admin members only. Sounds like a good idea to me.. :up:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts