Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From stock to today actually...just waitin for K-pro so i can get it rollin!

2 weeks old!

The spun bearing...:down:

New block...K24A8..12.5:1

Gettin together...

Before the spun bearing...

And today...

I had a bunch of detail pics during the build but i lost them all when i lost my other SD card so there some kinda vague pics but i thought i would share my stuff!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Yeah I believe it lol. Its exciting when projects come together. Keep up the nice work tho!!:up:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks nice. Wanna see how it makes out when its running. Is the head still stock?
The head is still stock...I plan on going with some IPS KME's or K2's this winter or once i get a second job and a second car and making this car a total prodject...wire tuck new paint and all...We have a pretty big weekend scene in Indy and ive come to find out really quick that noone does anything with the K series around here so id like to have something wild before it really starts catching on and "just another one" again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What kindof pistons/rods did you use?
Weisco 12.5:1 pistons and Blueprint pro ibeam rods. There is a little bit of a story about how i got the block and i didnt origional know what internals it was built with but before i put everything together and put it in the car i made sure to reaserch it a bit and found out. I would have like to have built the actual block itself on my own but i couldnt exactly pass up the oportunity at the time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics, like the wheels :up: Gonna be a nice jump in power.
Thanks! Im sort of starting to grow out of the wheels though...There different and they look good i guess but id like to go with a set of lighter 17s and a bit of an offset. The 18's aren't bad though being that thier still a little bit lighter than the stock wheels and tires. Not to mention the fact that i need a set for radials!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts