Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my attempt 2 do a super cheap k swap into a Ek. Here is the what I have so far please feel free to correct me. I need all the help I can get. #kswaptheworld

Motor: K24A2-300-junkyard
Tranny: rsx type S 6 spd- 300-junkyard
Mounts: 300
Crv side bracket: 50
Subframe: Eg-50-junkyard
Axles: which axles would work?
Rack and Pin: EG- 50- ????
90-97 accord/rsx Shifter: 60 - junkyard
Shifter cables: ???
Slave cylinder
S2000 Clutch Master: 50 - ????
Clutch Line:???
Fuel lines: ???
Fuel rail: ??? (Which oem fuel rail works?)
Fuel regulator: ???
(Maybe just a fuel kit: ???)
Si Radiator: 100 - new or yard
Radiator hoses:94-01GSR-???-yard or ebay
Radiator overflow thingy: idk lol ?
Rsx engine harness: 50-100 - new or yard
K tuned charge harness: 150 ???
conversion harness: 150 - ???
ECU: ????? No idea I need help lol ????
K tuned Ep3 adjustable pulley: 180
Type S tsx header: ??? : junkyard/eBay lol
RBC intake: 100-300 - used or junkyard
Accord throttle body: ??? - junk yard
Accord throttle cable: ???- junk yard
Plugs / switches / sensors ???

GOAL= under 3000 or just abt 3000

OKAY. I think I got everything listed that would be needed to do the swap. As you can see I do have a couple of holes in my list that need 2 be filled. Please help.
Also Here are some questions:
1. What should stay and what should go when pulling the engine?
2. What should stay and what should go when pulling the tranny?
3. What ecu is best bang for your buck?
4. Should I change anything else on the engine besides the crv mount and the ep3 pulley.
BONUS QUESTION: Just out of curiosity...what would I have 2 do 2 keep a/c and power steering. I don’t want 2 but I’m just curious.
Thankyou 2 whoever is reading this and if you feel like helping me. I would love it. Thankyou ❤
Also I think I’m gonna post everything on YouTube when I do this so ill probably plug my channel somewhere. Thankyou again ❤

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
If you’re using the accord shifter box and cables you need the matching accord/z3 style shift selector. RSX shifter cables go with the rsx shift selector and accord/tsx/z3 are compatible with each other.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am using the oem fuel rail on my build to. I am welding a steel -6AN fitting to the feed tube and welding a return bung on it. I love the way the oem rail looks, though I have thought about insulating the rail after install.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I am using the oem fuel rail on my build to. I am welding a steel -6AN fitting to the feed tube and welding a return bung on it. I love the way the oem rail looks, though I have thought about insulating the rail after install.
I saw this from a guy in the Netherlands. He drills out the center of the stock rail to return from there 👍neat idea to make a cheap fuel system , the oem rail lookS nice painted.
451EC757-E9AE-4D48-8716-542D69BC1BD8.png

1 - 11 of 11 Posts