Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
i personally don't own a set. but i've seen a pair of buckets in an ep3. they're really nice. the material seem to be the same as recaros. the cool thing about it. is that not very one has them and they're made by buddy club.

·
Registered
285 Posts
i plan on getting some later this year. they look really nice and theyre pretty cheap compared to other seats ($350 from kteller)

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are very nice seats for the money. I have one with vision type brackets and rails. Btw, just to caution you, don't not purchase the regular size seat if your waist is larger then a 34. Its' a very very tight seat. Any larger then a 34 waist I would go for the wide version.

·
Registered
44,673 Posts
I have been searching for brackets for my CRX and cannot find any. The only ones I found are Sparcos for later models, and they are pretty expensive. I found the seats for cheap, and was wondering about those vision brackets.
Would later model aftermarket rails/brackets work on the EF?

·
Registered
972 Posts
I had these in my rsx. super nice seats. Im a tiny guy 5'6'' bout 150 relly tiny and the norm seats were tight on me lol. Yes they have sliders for them. they are side mounted seats not bottom mounted. here is a pic. enjoy..
Chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
yes all the way down. they are not custom and they dont come with the rails you have to order the rails then you have to order the side mounts either in steel or aluminum
chad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.