Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i broke a sensor....its the one right under the center of the intake manifold that is circular and goes into the block and connects to the starter.....what is it? anyone got a part #? a website i can buy it from? how much is it?

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I typically use this logic... If it worked the same, why would they make 2 different ones?
yea but you also have to think.....honda/acura make many many parts that are interchangeable amongst their lineup of automobiles:up:

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I subscribed to a thread called "The Definitive K20/24 Sensor Comparison" a while ago that was started by Froth. It has saved my shit more than once. Here is a portion of it regarding knock sensors.
Accord 04-07 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PPL-A01
Civic 03-05 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PPL-A01
CRV 03-07 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PPL-A01
Element 03-07 Knock Sensor P/n: - 30530-PPL-A01
TSX 04-07 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PPL-A01
RSX 02-06 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PPL-A01
RSX-S 02-06 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PRB-A01
Civic Si 06-07 Knock Sensor P/N: - 30530-PRC-003
could you post up a link to this thread i would greatly appreciate it.....also is he saying in his thread that all these knock sensors can be interchanged or was he just listing part numbers for everyone?

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Agreed, but there is typically a change for a reason. Sometimes its just an updated part. In terms of electronics, its sometimes a more sensitive/accurate part.

In the case of the knock sensor, I'd rather pay the extra to ensure all works as intended. Otherwise, I think I've got a k20a3 knock sensor you can have for relatively cheap.
i may just have to buy that sensor off you, but let me do a lil more research first:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.