Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deal of the year. I spent too much on Christmas presents so these have to go. I paid alot more then what Im askin but here they are.

Skunk 2 stage 2 cams. I bought these awhile ago and was sent 2 exhaust cams. I contacted Skunk 2 and they told me that I could return one exhaust cam and get a intake cam for free. I still have yet to do this. Im just lazy now and need money to my loss if your gain. $200 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.

Here are the pics (valvetrain not included):

·
Registered
17 Posts
Deal of the year. I spent too much on Christmas presents so these have to go. I paid alot more then what Im askin but here they are.

Skunk 2 stage 2 cams. I bought these awhile ago and was sent 2 exhaust cams. I contacted Skunk 2 and they told me that I could return one exhaust cam and get a intake cam for free. I still have yet to do this. Im just lazy now and need money to my loss if your gain. $200 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.

Here are the pics (valvetrain not included):

What do I with 2 exhaust cam?And do you want to sell the valvetrain too?Let me know what is the total cost shipped to San Francisco?Thanks.

·
Banned
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do I with 2 exhaust cam?And do you want to sell the valvetrain too?Let me know what is the total cost shipped to San Francisco?Thanks.
Read the post homie. :p
I bought these awhile ago and was sent 2 exhaust cams. I contacted Skunk 2 and they told me that I could return one exhaust cam and get a intake cam for free.
So if you wanted to buy them you would have to contact skunk 2 and get the intake cam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts