Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: One set of Hasport Mounts for a K20 swap into a 1996-2000 Honda Civic. This is the EKK1 Hasport kit that retails for $639. I am only asking $425 plus shipping :wow: Don't miss out on this awesome deal!! These are brand new as you can see from the pictures.
I will ship the item as a gift, since they were from the states originally, so there will be no taxes or any fees when crossing the border. Please e-mail any questions to [email protected].
Mounts:

This is the shipping box they came in. Notice Rcrew's adress as the sender:

Hasport's Manual showing it is an EKK1 kit:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know someone needs this!! Its too good to pass up.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, they are only up for sale for another week and a half. After that I am pulling them out, so whoever wants them act fast.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Fricken awesome deal man...Just bought a set from NoLimit a little over a week ago..coulda saved a ton if I waited a few more days.

I'll post them on some other local forums for you to see if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fricken awesome deal man...Just bought a set from NoLimit a little over a week ago..coulda saved a ton if I waited a few more days. I'll post them on some other local forums for you to see if anyone is interested.
Thanks!! I'll try posting on HT too and see how that goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.