Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
i can't possibly be bored at work....i have this guy who always comes up with crazy ideas and whacky stories to keep things exciting around here

:roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
geo means go

that might be but i know this engineer who built a super modified geo prism that will spank any civic....he calls it he Red Rocket!!! Watch out for him because rumor has it...it's got a beater body but some kind of v-8 under the hood :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
he went too far dude....i'm afraid to hang out with him now...guilty by association! We'll be balckballed for sure man! He and NS are both overreacting to all this don't you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bikezilla said:
he went too far dude....i'm afraid to hang out with him now...guilty by association! We'll be balckballed for sure man! He and NS are both overreacting to all this don't you think?
I am going to start looking for a "good" district position...

We are screwed!!!!!!

Did you know any of this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
not till today.....i heard somebody mention that he got caught sleeping but i didn't know the cercumstances...could have been during lunch for all i knew....I basically figured out today that it was on shift and i was shocked at his reply to the boss...dude, that thing you said about the military is the honest truth, glad you said it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
:oops: sorry dude. he was standing there waiting. it wouldn't have looked right if I'd just walked out. we're screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :oops: :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bikezilla said:
not till today.....i heard somebody mention that he got caught sleeping but i didn't know the cercumstances...could have been during lunch for all i knew....I basically figured out today that it was on shift and i was shocked at his reply to the boss...dude, that thing you said about the military is the honest truth, glad you said it
Once you get the PE, head over to review or planning. You will never be recognized as an aspired engineer here, under these circumstances.

Even without all this, our position.. sucks.. This makes it suck even more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
all kidding aside...you hit the nail on the head....dude, if things don't stabilize around here soon, i'm gone

mark my words, they are after one or two people for sure, remember how things flared up right before they fired that chick next door? it's dejavu all over again

any bets on who it is? i've got a couple of good ideas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bikezilla said:
all kidding aside...you hit the nail on the head....dude, if things don't stabilize around here soon, i'm gone

mark my words, they are after one or two people for sure, remember how things flared up right before they fired that chick next door? it's dejavu all over again

any bets on who it is? i've got a couple of good ideas
I have no clue.... me? :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
:roll: No way! This whole thing is over time abuse, could be bill, maybe jim.....seems like our squad is getting a lot more attention than others lately...maybe i'm just paranoid
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top