Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
you dont need to cycle creatine IMO.. go for a few months consistent and take a break. if you are taking in enough water your kidneys and liver will be fine..

when im bulking i take atleast 15 grams a day. sometimes 20. 5 when i wake up, 5-10 pre workout and 5 at night.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Word. I had my appendix removed yesterday (of course pain was greatest when I was lifting and everyone blamed weights & supplements at first).

So I'll be out of the gym for at least a week. Not sure if I should use it to cycle off creatine then go back to Cell tech. or if I have to take two weeks off (most likely), I'll cycle off this week, then go 5+ grams a day for next week, then start working out again and using cell tech.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I take syntha6 only to SUPPLEMENT my meals and reach my daily caloric goals.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
for like the last year ive cut out so many supplements and feel way better and hold way less water. maybe its because im plenty big and dont care about getting bigger anymore and just reall wanna lean out and feel better. these last couple months ive been slacking because of trying to make more money to get my stroker build going and working on the car itself but before that i was doing good.

i havent even used protein for months. just focus on getting in all my proteins from foods and carbs from good sources. I am more vascular without visible abs then i was with them on every supplement under the sun.

for me its either do real shit (steroids/hormones) and eat strict or do nothing at all. all the pre workouts, creatine, crazy amounts of protein scoops just made me feel like shit after all these years. and its way more expensive than the good stuff. The only thing i will probably use in the near future is whey protein and creatine

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
never took an once of supplemtns when I lifted I was was as cut as Bruce Lee back in the day,plus I had stronger legs than 99% of my school.Eat healthy and focus on lifting rather than drinking/making shakes and you can get big and strong like i once was.

·
USDM > *
4,858 Posts
Lol. Some are only taken on certain days. And it all looks like alot, but its all in small doses
I don't think you understand what I'm saying...You can get in shape without consuming all that shit. None of those products have been tested by the FDA (supplements are not regulated), so you are putting all that shit in your body and trusting that those 6 different manufacturers are producing a safe product. The reality is that most of those "mystery powders" are coming out of Chinese or SE asian factories....it's Russian roulette with your body.

Good luck:up:

·
USDM > *
4,858 Posts
I know right?? These young folk just won't listen:facepalm:...they want the "quick/easy" approach to exercise and are willing to sacrifice their health in later years to be "big now."

Body building is a life long hobby...your physique doesn't fully mature until your mid to late 30s...this is why most pro body builders are around age 35.

My point is, take it slow and take care of your body. Ditch all those mystery powders and eat real food. But you young guys won't listen anyways.

·
Rebuilding phase
8,450 Posts
I know right?? These young folk just won't listen:facepalm:...they want the "quick/easy" approach to exercise and are willing to sacrifice their health in later years to be "big now."

Body building is a life long hobby...your physique doesn't fully mature until your mid to late 30s...this is why most pro body builders are around age 35.

My point is, take it slow and take care of your body. Ditch all those mystery powders and eat real food. But you young guys won't listen anyways.
I got better results when I stopped supplementing so much too. Just eat good foods and you can get the same stuff. I just use whey/casein, creatine hydrochloride and a weight gainer here and there when I miss a meal.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts