1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Complete idiots.........:down:

·
Registered
326 Posts
the 135I is pretty quick stock.. my brother owns the first 09 in the states, and he has a Dinan stage 2 chip and Riss Racing intake, he ran 14.0 when the car was not flashed or had the intake with no launching. the car now out runs a supercharged RSX-S with 9lb JRSC on it from a roll.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
street racing is bad enough, but street racing in the rain???
x23547867453..... Especially since you are on here representative LR performance which I am going to assume is a shop or club. Whatever the case may be... That was a poor choice on both ends to go racing in the rain, and even videotaping it. You all are extremely lucky that no one got hurt.... Plz dont post anymore videos of you all racing in the rain man....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Props to having a fast beemer. But they are pretty dumb racing in the rain. What did you like to see who would die. Looked pretty bad when the eg caught the water on the windshield from the beemer taking off. You coulda really did some damge lucky you didnt. But still this was just complete stupidity.:down::down::down::down::down::down:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry... but in France at this time wheater is specialy bad in winter... then it is difficult to try performance of cars in good wheater conditions...

And in all my country we have not any track for run!!!! We are in poor country about car racing!!!! All French K20A.org people can say you same things.

But sorry if this video choking you...:eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Sorry... but in France at this time wheater is specialy bad in winter... then it is difficult to try performance of cars in good wheater conditions...

And in all my country we have not any track for run!!!! We are in poor country about car racing!!!! All French K20A.org people can say you same things.

But sorry if this video choking you...:eek::eek:
I dont really car about the street racing, its just that the video it self sucks. You cant really see anything or how fast the cars are.
J'aime n'importe quel genre d'courses mais je préfère le rallye. :up:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Compared to this video I think we are so dangerous that some U.S. workshop

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyl61YmFHn8

:down:

Street racing with full race car on traffic that is complete idiot!!!!

I know that Americans do not drive on the rain because you systematically remove all your car racing events when the weather is bad.
You should know that UK more than 75% of competitions take place in the rain.:D

Moreover I do not see what is the relationship between the image of my business and this video???:confused::confused:

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Compared to this video I think we are so dangerous that some U.S. workshop

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyl61YmFHn8

:down:

I know that Americans do not drive on the rain because you systematically remove all your car racing events when the weather is bad.

Moreover I do not see what is the relationship between the image of my business and this video???:confused::confused:
is that a serious question?

what exactly is your point with the video? we never said we dont street race here in usa. street racing in traffic its ****ing stupid plain and simple, whether you are pepe le pew or joe the plummer. this aint france vs usa.
plus thats ams evo, its acceptable from that car lol.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Didnt watch the video and no need to....

Yes we agree. Street racing in traffic is moronic. Yes we have dummies over here in the US.

You cant compare competition in the rain in a prepped and controlled environment with cars that are built to handle it with the proper suspension and tires and what not versus two (slow)cars video taping each other racing in the rain on the streets... Bad comparison

People usually advertise what they promote. You and your business advertising a race in the rain and not discussing that it wasnt safe is sending a message that you are ok with it and that it isnt wrong nor dangerous. So ugh... Do you promote street racing in the rain on public roads?

·
Registered
381 Posts
lol at noone ever streetracing on this board in their lives

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
lol at noone ever streetracing on this board in their lives
We are not saying that we dont.. But in the rain and to tape it and advertise it like it was a fresh ass race? Nah...

·
Registered
381 Posts
^ haha agreed.

to each their own , no need for the crucifixion. maybe thats teh hotness to the frenchys

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Don't race in the rain on the streets please. You might come into contact with my car..:then my knuckles contact your face....

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
^^^LOL j/k but leave the rainy racing for the pros man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts