lol interesting. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
238 Posts
with BP stage 2 i made 258 WHP 188 torque
3" exhaust
12.5:1 bore 87.5
k24a/20a

good to hear feed back from some 1 was using pro series camshaft cause thinking to upgrade to pro series

·
Pepsi Soprano
1,365 Posts
yes the cams come in a box that says skunk2.... they are skunk cams..
which are great cams .. a good friend made 311, 227 and ran 10.8 @ 128

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys i was wondering im new to the site and i saw thread and i was wondering if anyone can help me out. Im thinkin about gettin some cams but im not sure what my specs are for my k20a motor can anyone offer any advice thanx.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
So BluePrint is selling Skunk cams?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea can someone clarify this? Blueprint stage 3's are a little more expensive than the skunk2 stage 3 cams..
Just a quick clarification about this for you guys.

We do not sell Skunk2 cams. All of our cams are in fact our own cams. They are not reboxed or rebranded to the Blueprint name in any way. All of our cams are proprietary to us, and if you toss the cams onto a cam doctor you will notice the differences. Please feel free to ask any other questions. thank you

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

We do not sell Skunk2 cams. All of our cams are in fact our own cams. They are not reboxed or rebranded to the Blueprint name in any way. All of our cams are proprietary to us, and if you toss the cams onto a cam doctor you will notice the differences. Please feel free to ask any other questions. thank you
And I'm alsi interested in buying BluePrint Racing PRO SERIES cams. Maybe you can forward me their specs?

·
Registered
285 Posts

i have a question for you my setup is

k20-R
injen cai
hondata img
rbc
buddy club RH
Greddy sp2
kpro

wich cams would be more appropriate for my setup Pro-Series or stage 2 ?
thx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts