Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No reasonable offers will be refused. I don't have the room for all this stuff anymore. I introduced a K24 into my small garage yesterday and need to get some stuff moved out. All prices OBO. If you want a part and don't like the price, just PM me.

All parts are located in Birmingham, Al and shipping is not included. I meet anyone halfway that is semi-local (within reason of course).

There are tons of pics, so if you don't want to scroll all the way down and be disappointed, here is what is for sale:

-bare block
-used head bolts
-torn motor mount

Up for sale are a whooole bunch of random A2 parts. I bought all this shit off a local guy and he literally just came over with boxes of random junk. The engine is out of an 03 Type-S that had 30-40k miles (according to previous owner)

1. Bare block + girdle - $85

Good: Comes with matching girdle + bolts, oil cooler thingamajig and the oil squirters (not pictured, but I have all 4 of the now)

Bad: Not in great shape, needs to be bored because of a scratch in cylinder 3. The surface rust could be taken care of with a good hone more than likely, but a piece of piston 3 scratched the wall. Sorry, I'm keeping the knock sensor, the one that came on my K24 looks rough.

Also, looks like the previous owner disassembled it with a grenade (or set it down on something hard) because there is some damage to the bottom of the block that will need to be repaired.

Damage to bottom of block:

Head bolts: $15 shipped

Trashed motor mount: $10

The rubber is torn, but I guess it's a good opportunity to window weld it up for a stiff mount.

Again, all pieces are OBO. I had a hard time putting a price next to some of this stuff.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added pics of shift forks, vss, release fork

Might be needing shift forks for 3-4 lmk a price+ the timing cover shipped to georgia
I'll toss it in a box and get a quote tomorrow. I'm sure it won't be much since you're close.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok let me know bout the cover i should know about the tranny by thursday or friday what i will need?
Sounds good man. I'm sure the forks won't be running out of the garage anytime soon, so no rush.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Items still up for sale. Trades are accepted as well.

I'm looking for: RBC, Vtec Solenoid, VTC oil control, 5 lost motion springs, 06 TSX cams, etc. Will trade + cash if necessary for item.

·
Registered
225 Posts
pm me if you have a primary 02 sensor laying around

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All prices OBO and this stuff needs to move its way out of my garage. Make me an offer (legitimate :p)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP. This stuff has to move, I have a K24 coming at the end of the week and desperately need the space (and some money). BEST OFFER.

how much did u say for the 3-4forks and timing cover shipped to georgia?
Pm'd

·
Registered
225 Posts
how many miles on the primary 02 sensor? and what year is it off of?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never checked the block, but I'm certain it's legit. The previous owner knew the guy who pulled the motor out of his personal car after it blew.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts