Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

3201 - 3220 of 3238 Posts

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,201
Was curious if you would sell that Zoom Kevlar rearview mirror if so just PM me a price
Yes, it will be up for sale soon, unless it goes with the car.

Sad to see this happening, but it's nice that the car was actually enjoyed for a decade. It's a lot better this way than the type of people who buy a car, put a bunch of expensive parts on it, get it into a magazine and then part it out.

Both sad and fitting that this forum is dying so this iconic car of the forum is getting parted.

Thanks for sharing your inspirational build, Blazed. Look forward to hopefully seeing your replacement in the future.
Thank you. :up::up:

·
Registered
195 Posts
wassap blazed! its been a loooooong time we don't chat nor see each other at any meets and so on... sad to see this beautiful build of yours go up for sale .. but like you said everything in life comes to an end .. I enjoyed everything about your build bro hope you give in to another build .. I can bet this much the next one if it happens again it'll be just or even better than this one .. blazed thank you for the motivation you give to real enthusiasts into building their cars.. you the mann!!

talk to you sometime bro
clumbz (migz_clumbz [nwp4life])

·
Registered
455 Posts
What an epic build and journey. A beginning, an end. Life and death. All things life and beyond. What a great read. I almost feel personally attached to some of the characters on this one.

You dont see threads like these anymore. Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season :)

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,214
Is the rug going with the car? If not, ill take it.
#datrug > the car. :nono:

I've always loved your build, if you sell any parts individually let me know!!
Thanks. I most certainly will be selling parts individually, i.e. various bumpers, lips, mirrors, wheels, clusters, etc. Let me know what specifically you are interested in or keep checking back. :up:

I miss the rug.
:hugs:

I'm here for the fire sale...
:devil::devil::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

3201 - 3220 of 3238 Posts