Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY on the promo code portion of our shopping cart for the huge discounts.

Also part of the sale but not listed on the flyer.

K-Tuned 10% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping.
Drag Cartel 5% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping.
Drive Shaft Shop 10% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping
Clutchmaters 10% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping
Competitition Clutch 10% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping
Kraftwerks 5% off Site Pricing, Free Shipping

Also, all in store pickups will be Tax Free for these two days only.

We will be open from 9am to 9pm Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday. We have extended our hours to make way for the huge 2 days we are expecting. Order online and save 10%.

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS

·
Registered
12,507 Posts
good deals!!, easy way to buy stuff without standing in line for hours then getting trampled over, lol :up:

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
When will you ship my parts Rick?

And when will I get the skunk2 tensioners I ordered like a year ago?:down:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will you ship my parts Rick?

And when will I get the skunk2 tensioners I ordered like a year ago?:down:
Malkolm,

We talked about the tensioners repeatedly. They have been on backorder for this entire time. Believe me, I would love to have a couple, it would be money making for all of us.

As for the rest of the stuff, on tuesday. I was waiting on the other pistons, but there were no deliveries today.

Rick

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sent a PM regarding the promo code not working in it's entirety, in accordance to what you described in the first post. Specifically with K-tuned and Drive shaft shop parts. Will the actual discount be applied to the order after it's been placed, or is there some sort of stipulation? Let me know please, I'd like to place an order before it's too late. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts