Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wattup k20...again i had this up on b20 and they seem to think im askin too much...:hammer:...so i this is my last attempt to get rid of this shell. the car is clean as hell freshly painted as u already know. im leaving it as is..the only thing it does not come wit are the wheels or the hood....CALL if your serious.....THE CAR IS COMPLETE....IT HAS DOOR HANDLES, WEATHER STRIPPING,ETC..SORRY THE PICS ARE OLD..FROM WHEN I GOT IT BACK FROM GETTING PAINTED 516-439-1126

NEED SOLD ASAP! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! KEEP NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND PLEASE BUMP IF YOU VIEW!!! GOOD LOOKS

Suspension:
Tokico blues shocks
Nuespeed race drop springs
DC sports lower tie bar
Skunk 2 lower control amrs

Exterior:
Brand new black housing headlights
Amber corners
Carbon Fiber duckbill
Spoon mirrors
Mugen front lip
50/50 Taillights

Interior is basically stock

2500 FIRM WIT THE 5LUG (NO WHEELS OR HOOD)

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
GL on the sale.. No neg. Comments.. Clean car, but you'll never get $2,500 for an EG shell unless it comes with a bunch of sh*t...

No door handles neither? :silly:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sure he will, i would buy it. 5 lug is like 1000 alone. paint job prob about 1500-2000.
I THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST ZONING OUT THE 5 LUG PART OF THIS LOL.....im sure wit no 5 lug i can get 1500-2000 for the shell alone..then add another 1000-1500 for the 5 lug if i didnt need the money i would wait till i got like 3500...but i mean this is cheap someone jump on it

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
with no wheels is a tough sell. gl man
Exactly..... It's not 4 lug where you can jus bring any rim and tire and slap it on... It's a clean ass hatch though.... Maybe if it was an Si. :eek:

BTW... Year? Model? Mileage on the chassis? Clean Title?

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
I THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST ZONING OUT THE 5 LUG PART OF THIS LOL............

LOL. Yeah I think that is pretty much it.. That and how boldly it states:

2500 FIRM WIT THE 5LUG (NO WHEELS OR HOOD)
That looks like the scare right there.....

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Mileage?

·
Registered
269 Posts
nice hatch but why repaint a whole car and not put a hood on it too? hoods are so cheap...5 lug is cool but it was worth more back in like 01 this is now 2008 you can find 5 lug anywhere...good luck though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts