Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE 02/14/09 : Flanges should be done early next week. I'm sorry for the delay, but I had to go with a second supplier, as the first one was giving me the runaround.

UPDATE 01/29/09: Prototype budget header is completed. Now I have to make the fixtures and then the fun begins. I'm still waiting on flanges and collectors, but this is what it will look when done.

Note: We have 10 deposits

*160 feet of tubing was ordered today 01/14/09 and it will be in next week.

*Collectors were ordered on 01/15/09 and should be in by next week also.

Hello all,

With the economy at its lowest, I have the opportunity to make a group buy on a one size non stepped big tube header for the 92-00 civics and 94-00 integras.

This would be a good header for the k24's with bolt on's and high revving K20's. The price would depend on how many buyers we would get, but the guy that is doing all the mandrel bending for me is willing to get us a really good price on mandrel bends.

So that translates to saving to you the customer.

The headers will be mild steel with a true merge collector. These are not the bottom of the pile headers, they will still have our quality.

The header will be about $450-$500 each. The more people we would get the better the price. Ceramic coating will be available for an extra $150 for each header, which can get cheaper if we get everyone to get them coated at the same time and the same color.

A full payment of at least 75% of the full price would be required before the start of the run.

4-1 or 4-2-1 collectors available.

WE WILL ONLY HAVE THIS ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

So with that in mind, keep this thread alive and let me know if anyone is interested.

Dealers welcome.

Stefan

The Posible List

1. Redliner (deposit)
2. EG6vtecr (deposit)
3. HondaFreak (deposit)
4. McCoy (deposit)
5. 2000r#0283 (deposit)
6. "anonymous" (deposit)
7. K20SIRCOUPE (deposit)
8. Benson03 (deposit)
9. Benson03 (deposit)
10. geoscranny84 (deposit)

Please every one that send a payment please send an e-check, as the fee's are cheaper and its safer for you and I.

To pay by eCheck follow these steps:

Click the Send Money tab.
Enter the required information.
Click Continue.
Under "Payment Method"
Click the Change link.
Select the eCheck radio button.
Click Continue.
Review the information and click Send Money to complete the transaction.

Paypal email: [email protected]

NOTE: *poorg* UPGRADED TO FULL STAINLESS CUSTOM HEADER

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one for an ep3, but its a stepped header. Its only $300 more.

Stefan

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pics how it will look like?
It will look just like my other 4-1 k swap header, but with just one step pipe instead of the two step that my custom headers have.

Stefan

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM replyed.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Good stuff dude:),How will this compare to the Tdm kswap header in power??Will your header,make more hp low end,midrange,or up top??Any plans to put this header on a bolt on k20a2 so we can compare it to the Tdm kswap header???Interested in header.:)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys, these are intended for the 92-00 civics and 94-00 integras.

Sorry Collin I don't have one for an ef.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea this is a verry good deal. I wish I can allways offer this for you guys. But unfortunatlly that is not posible.

Only once in a while you will get a chance like this.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry I skiped the TDM questione.

Im not sure how it will compare. The only way to know is to get a TDM header and compare the two.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts